Job and person specification
The bits that make it a nice place to work
- Recognition of dedication, loyalty, and commitment
- A clear pathway for career progression – if you want it, no pressure
- Thorough training and career development opportunities
- Regular 1-2-1 appraisals and performance reviews
- An environment that rewards ideas & suggestions
- Staff nights out (non-compulsory!)
- Regular all-team and all-company meetings to keep you informed on the company vision and goals
- Clear processes and procedures are in place for pretty much anything you can think of
How you will deliver the job expectations
- Reporting to the Head of Property Management and our landlords
- Day-to-day enquires from all parties via email/telephone/online portal ensuring they are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Scheduling planned/regular maintenance
- Arranging reactive maintenance works
- Health and safety compliance management, ensuring each property has the required documents/tests required, such as Gas Safety Certificates, Electric Installation Condition Reports, and smoke alarms, for example
- Arranging and carrying out regular site visits and inspections
- General filing and administration
What you will achieve with us
- Growth of our managed portfolio for your own and the team’s direct reward
- 100% health, safety and legal compliance across our entire portfolio
- Improvement of the properties we manage so they are healthier, safer, more efficient, and nicer places to live
- Facilitation of pleasant and effective communication between landlords, tenants, and contractors
- Career progression to further your own personal development and increase the company’s service offering to our clients
Who are you?
- You have previous experience in property management
- You may have industry-specific qualifications/certificates and want to put them to use
- You would rather work for an independent company than a corporate employer and have your opinions heard
- You have a full driving licence and your own transport
- You are genuinely interested in the property industry and are looking for opportunities
- You are well-organised, respectful of your teammates, and work well under pressure
Equal Opportunities Statement
It is the policy of Homesure to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Need more information?
Want to learn more about this position?
Call our Woolton branch on 0151 722 22 22 or email us at email@example.com
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re shortlisted for this position, you’ll be asked to take part in an informal telephone interview. Should you be successful at that stage, you’ll move on to a video or face-to-face interview.