Job and person specification
Do you bring in the majority of the business for your employer?
Is your slice of the pie too small? We have the opportunity that you did not believe existed.
We have a simple ethos, business plan and opportunity.
- Attract Liverpool’s best estate agents to our team
- Motivate them by paying a basic salary of £18,000 and 25% commission on sales fees
- Offer the absolute highest levels of service to our clients in an ethical and professional manner
- Watch the business grow as our happy and motivated consultants enhance our reputation
We believe that one of the biggest problems with the reputation of the industry is caused by desperate and unhappy agents creating an unpleasant experience for their clients. By paying and rewarding our agents properly we are able to offer a personal, end-to-end experience, for our buyers and sellers.
We don’t hire valuers, sales progressors and negotiators.
We hire individuals who will oversee the entire process from start to finish. Our clients do not meet one person on the valuation, then somebody else at the viewing and a further person during the sales progression; they will deal with YOU at every stage of the journey.
This is a sales role where the tasks will include:
- Sourcing new clients
- Conducting market appraisals
- Instructing new properties
- Dealing with enquiries
- Carrying out property viewings
- Negotiating sales
- Progressing sales to completions
- Regularly speaking to current clients
We cover Liverpool, Wirral, Sefton, Cheshire, and surrounding areas as and when necessary.
- There is a minimum requirement of at least 6 months of experience in a similar, ongoing job role
- A full UK driving licence
- Must own, or have daily use of, a car and hold insurance to include business use
- Have your own mobile phone with a contract suitable to cover business phone calls and data usage
- £18,000-£22,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) starting salary, with a commission scheme at the top end of the market. You will be rewarded for your success.
- Full-time position: 37.5 hours over 5 days, between 9am & 6pm Monday-Saturday, with the exact days & hours to be confirmed at a later date.
- Mileage/fuel allowance
- Auto-enrolled pension contributions
- Career path and job-specific training
Potential future benefits
Subject to the satisfactory completion of agreed targets and at our full discretion)
- Company car
- Profit-sharing agreement
- Company ownership – become a co-owner of your own branch
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Equal Opportunities Statement
It is the policy of Homesure to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, gender, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Need more information?
Want to learn more about this position?
Call our Woolton branch on 0151 722 22 22 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter/email to email@example.com
If you’re shortlisted for this position, you’ll be asked to take part in an informal telephone interview. Should you be successful at that stage, you’ll move on to a video or face-to-face interview.